June 14-17,2015 Moscow, Russia
Cancer and aging-related chronic diseases, such as hypertension, diabetes, COPD, and arthritis, affect 25% of the world population and consume 75% of medical expenditure. The incidence/mortality rate and treatment costs are rising, while the prognosis with traditional therapeutics has been disappointing.
If you work with or suffer from chronic diseases, the International Union for Difficult-to-treat Diseases and its collaborators welcome you to join us at their first annual conference, which has the following features:
- It welcomes everyone in the biological, medical and all related fields
- It combines clinic, research, education, business, and exhibition events
- It will provide financial support for individuals and companies with the above 4-news to present their findings and products
- Internationally known experts will give lectures
- All abstracts and lectures will be published in SCI or related journals
- Participates can test free herb extracts that stop arthritis pain better than morphine, bring sugar level to normal better than insulin etc.
- Geocryology department of Lomonosov Moscow State University (www.geocryology.com)
- Division of Cancer Prevention; US National Cancer Institute, (www.cancer.gov)
- Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine (GUCM) (www.school.cucas.edu.cn)
- International Union for Difficult-to-treat-Diseases (IUDD: (www.iudd.org)
- International Journal of Biological Sciences (www.iibs.com)
- Journal of Cancer (www.jcancer.org)